Big Island Museum Discount Pass
Let your Hawaiian EDventure begin here. The Island of Hawaii is steeped in Hawaiian history, culture, nature and science.
Our museums on the Big Island of Hawaii are the jumping off point to learn about Hawaii’s cultural and historic roots and to study the natural and space sciences.
Aloha and welcome to our visitors who will have a few days to drive around our Big Island. You will want to visit our museums, gardens, and national parks.
The Big Island Museum Discount Pass is the perfect way to see as much of Hawaii’s science, nature, history and culture!
The pass gives you admission to the Big Island’s top museums and an historical garden at rates discounted by as much as 50% of the regular entry fee for two people. You will realize a net savings of $60 for two adults when you visit all these top museums on the Island. And you will support the preservation of the story of Hawaii, its people, its culture and its natural environment.
Ready to buy your Museum Discount Pass?
ONE PASS includes discounted admission for TWO ADULTS for one visit on all the museums listed below.
Passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Click on each museum link for more information and follow along our interactive map that showcases how to get from one museum to the next!
- ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center - 29% discount on admission tickets
- Lyman Museum & Mission House – 50% discount for two adults
- Pacific Tsunami Museum - 25% discount on adult admission tickets
- NOAA’s Mokupapapa Discovery Center - Free admission for all (note: currently closed until Fall of 2013)
- Hawaii Plantation Museum – $1.00 off entry fees.
- Laupahoehoe Train Museum - 50% discount for two adults.
- Anna Ranch Heritage Center - Special ADULT entry rate of $10.00 for 2 adults.
- Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka Space Center – 33% discount on adult admission for up to two adults
- Hulihe’e Palace - 33% discount on adult admission
- Kona Historical Society’s HN Greenwell Store - 14% discount on adult admission
- Kona Historical Society’s Kona Coffee Living History Farm - 25% discount on adult admission
- Amy B. H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Gardens – 29% discount on adult admission
Our thanks to the County of Hawaii Department of Research and Development for their support of the Museum Discount Pass Project.